WHO WE ARE
This document regulates the treatment of personal data provided by users, visitors and those interested in the services offered by this portal (the “Website”). Information about GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., which manages the Website (the “COMPANY”) can be consulted by visiting the Legal Notice that appears at the bottom of the home page.
COLLECTION, PURPOSE OF THE DATA
- In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD), GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, and the General Data Protection Regulation, the User is informed that the personal data collected by GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., by means of the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency, in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between both parties or to maintain the relationship established in the forms subscribed to or to attend to a request or query.
As long as the User does not communicate otherwise to GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., it will be understood that his/her data have not been modified, that the User undertakes to notify any variation and that he/she has the consent to use them for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. They may also be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, as well as for activities related to its corporate purpose, expressly authorising GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. to extract, store data and carry out marketing studies in order to adapt the Content offered to the User, and thus improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
On those occasions when the User may provide their data through forms, with the aim of making enquiries, requesting information and/or for reasons related to the Content offered on the Website, if the data provided by the User is essential for the correct development of all this, the User will be informed of this, indicating that it is compulsory to fill in these data.
If the User does not authorise the processing of his/her data for the purpose indicated in the previous paragraph(s), he/she may exercise his/her rights of information-access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which can be exercised before GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., in accordance with title III of the LOPD and the RDLOPD. To this end, the following connotations must be taken into account:
- Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. has carried out or will carry out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications carried out or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have data modified which, being within the automated file, turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: This is the right to delete the User’s personal data, with the exception of the provisions of other applicable laws that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of these data, in time and form.
- Right of opposition: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. cease.Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., with the reference “LOPD-www.DATATONS.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request being made.
The User must use a delivery method that allows proof of sending and receipt of the request.
This request and any other attached documents must be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Address: Datatons, CTM O-801/B, Ctra. Villaverde a Vallecas km. 3,500, 28053 Madrid
TREATMENT OF DATA
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes, depending on the form completed in each case:
- To manage your browsing through the Website.
- To manage your user registration and identify you as a “registered user” in order to personalize your experience and the interface and show you content, information, etc. according to your interests, preferences and tastes, adapting your browsing experience and the design and offering of content, products and services to your personal, professional and consumer profile.
- Manage your participation in blogs and/or forums
- Manage the Customer Service Department, to respond to any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the resolution of incidents relating to the products and services you can access through the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions relating to the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- To carry out statistical and profile management studies, refining and qualifying these profiles with the study of user browsing obtained through the installation of cookies, in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy.
- Use your data to inform you of the advantages inherent to your status as a registered user of the Website and/or user subscribed to other services offered by GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., either by ordinary means (post, telephone call) or electronic means (email, SMS, instant messaging applications, social networks, push notifications, etc.). These advantages may include, by way of example, sending birthday and Christmas greetings, newsletters and, in general, communications relating to news related to the product and/or service offered. You may unsubscribe from receiving this type of communication at any time by accessing your personal area directly through the Website, or through the other mechanisms indicated in each case.
- To manage the fulfilment, maintenance, development and control of any relations that GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. maintains with you.
- Any other purpose that is specifically reflected in the corresponding legends and/or particular conditions of the data collection form, in order to attend to the different types of relationships that may be maintained with you depending on each case.
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. hereby informs you that the GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. Website places or may place at the disposal of Users means of linking (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to make it easier for Users to search for and access information available on the Internet, and may not be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. does not offer or market, either on its own behalf or through third parties, the products and/or services available on these linked sites.
Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property which may be accessed through the links.
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. will under no circumstances review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material existing on the aforementioned linked sites.
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. assumes no responsibility for any damages that may arise from the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., and which are linked to this Website.
Users or third parties who create a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. Website, should be aware that:
The reproduction – in whole or in part – of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not permitted without the express authorization of GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. Website, nor about the Contents and/or Services of the Website is permitted.
Except for the hyperlink, the website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any element of this Website that is protected as intellectual property by Spanish law, except with the express authorization of GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. and the owner of the website from which it is established, nor the knowledge and acceptance by GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Company A has the express consent of the user.
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. has tried to implement and maintain the levels of security required by law to protect the personal data of users against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure; therefore, although GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. makes its best efforts to protect user data, it cannot guarantee the security of such data during transit to the Website. Therefore, all the information you provide will be sent at your own risk. Once we receive your data, GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., will use rigorous procedures and security features to prevent any unauthorised access.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The personal data that we may collect through the Website or by means of the different communications that we maintain with you will be treated with confidentiality, and we undertake to keep them secret in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., is expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L. The User may view the elements of the Website or even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical medium as long as this is exclusively for his/her personal use. The User, however, may not remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or any third party considers that any of the Contents of the Web Site involves a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, he/she must immediately notify GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action that it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and its Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and GRUPO EASYSADMIN, S.L., shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting themselves to the judges and courts that correspond in accordance with the law.